The 2nd American Revolution Begins

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think it is all a ruse to scare us from talking.

+7
hpfr33k
Emm Jay
jballen
Born Rebel
Gail Boise
Duff Horton
Jonana
11 posters

Go down

I think it is all a ruse to scare us from talking. Empty I think it is all a ruse to scare us from talking.

Post by Jonana Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 am

I think that all this talk about spying on Americans with their cell phones and face book and other devices are nothing but lies to get us to back off from spreading the word about what is going on in washington. Why do I feel this way? because it only makes since that if they could spy on us like they are saying they are doing then A) they would know for certain where all terrorist are and B) they would know what all the other countries are saying and doing and I don't believe they do.. I think this is all just a ruse for us and for other countries to put fear in us. What do you think?
Jonana
Jonana

Back to top Go down

I think it is all a ruse to scare us from talking. Empty Re: I think it is all a ruse to scare us from talking.

Post by Duff Horton Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 am

I don't trust this government and I don't put anything past them..
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

https://2ndarb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I think it is all a ruse to scare us from talking. Empty Re: I think it is all a ruse to scare us from talking.

Post by Gail Boise Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:34 am

If they are trying to shut us up, I think it is because too many sheep are opening their eyes. It is true folks, the libtards are starting to believe Obama has to moral value and certainly not enough to run this country. cyclops

Gail Boise
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Rebel Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:44 am

I'm with Duff on this one, I haven't trusted our government for quite some time now.

Born Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by jballen Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:54 am

I wouldn't put it passed any part of this administration. They have been on a freight train steam rolling through the Constitution and creating diversions and doing their trainings to implement martial law right in front of the American people. And televising it too, that way they are not shocked when the martial law enforcers come knocking on their door and tell them for their safety they need to get on the bus.

That convoy of tanks rolling down Main St USA is not a parade my friends. Don't go out and wave. (Words of advice from my father) Stay vigilant, stay alive.

jballen

Back to top Go down

Post by Emm Jay Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:03 am

I am 100% certain that they can and will access all cell phone records and believe they are utilizing their power for all persons of interest. Now whom they consider a POI, I can't answer and am almost afraid to ask confused
Emm Jay
Emm Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Horton Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:22 am

jballen wrote:
That convoy of tanks rolling down Main St USA is not a parade my friends. Don't go out and wave. (Words of advice from my father) Stay vigilant, stay alive.
I think this is the trouble a lot of people see a parade and not death.
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hpfr33k Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:27 am

your probably right. you know, im tired, and im exhausted, but dammit im awake, and even if i fall asleep for the night, i'll be awake the next morning. and will never stop fighting these morons that think america is terrible. will never stop defending her. She's all i know. She's all i need. God Bless america. weather were spied on, or shot at. we will prevail
hpfr33k
hpfr33k

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Horton Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:56 am

OOH RAH! I have given a part of my life, blood and body for this great land, And I will be damned if I just stand and let someone who hates this great land turn it into something we hate. GOD BLESS AMERICA !!
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Rosen Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Duff Horton wrote:OOH RAH! I have given a part of my life, blood and body for this great land, And I will be damned if I just stand and let someone who hates this great land turn it into something we hate. GOD BLESS AMERICA !!
Those in here love our country and our men and women who fought for it did it to keep it free. I do not trust our government and with their invasion of every aspect of our lives is criminal. I feel we need to strip the government down and start over. This is America, land of the free, but we are no longer free. We are called haters for opposing what is going on. Well call me a hater because it's true, I hate our government as it is now. We need honest men and women in positions of power that love America, the Constitution and are of moral character. We as people need to let this current government we the people are in control, not them.
Brenda Rosen
Brenda Rosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Rosen Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Sorry to say this but I wish someone would wipe him out, I am exercising my free speech her to say that and yes I did say it. Get rid of him, all his appointees, and supporters. Close the borders and send the Muslims packing. If that offends any of you so be it, cause I do not care. I want America back.
Brenda Rosen
Brenda Rosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norm Fastenau Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:09 am

Having been an analyst virtually all my life, thre is something that was apparent to me already in 2008. The ONLY way a total 'unknown' like the 'O' could possibly have gone from 'unknown' to potus in 3 years is that someone, someone with bottomless pockets and unbelievable power, owns him heart and soul. It is also apparent to me that the ONLY way he continues to get his way supported by congress is that EVERY congressman who supports him does so because he has received threats against his mother/father/wife/children/aunts/uncles/grandparents/children--and for all I know his dog, cat and pony, too--IF they fail to support the 'O'. You have no doubt heard the statistic that over 20 military veterans are committing suicide every day...don't believe it. These people are being targeted because THEY KNOW HOW TO RESIST EFFECTIVELY. The time is soon coming when resistance will be futile. THEREFORE, I place my trust not in power, guns, human knowledge or wisdom, but in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. In more than 15 separate verses of the Bible, He has promised that NEVER will He forsake those who place their faith in Him. Do not fear the traitors to this country. As God wills it, so will it be. Rather look to Him for deliverance....but keep your powder dry, because He may just be calling on YOU to do YOUR part.
Norm Fastenau
Norm Fastenau

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Horton Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:29 am

Look SEALS have been killed, Members of the FBI, Police and I know a lot of men and women because of his power. If I die by the hand of someone in power everyone will know, I will fight and take all I can with me. I am a U.S.Marine and I don't quit!!!
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Rugar Smith Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:56 am

What better way to silence the wolves than to scare the weaker ones then pick off those stronger but in less numbers. Don't let anyone put their boots on your neck.
Daniel Rugar Smith
Daniel Rugar Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitches SFFS Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:15 pm

FB said my ban on posting would be lifted today. No dice, still can't post any news stories on my 'liked' FB pages. I have seen this coming for a long time. I found out the hard way what lengths the government will go to. Within a few days, mysteriously between Sept. 6 and Sept. 10, 2001, I became nobody. They took the tags off my van, took my driver's license, because my ex-husband did not get insurance on his truck when we separated. Charged ME with that. Then the state of Florida decides they're going to take child support checks from my first ex and keep them, claiming compensation for welfare payments and food stamps THAT I WAS NOT EVEN GETTING. Then the IRS decided that the SS# I had been using since I was 14 years old wasn't mine. I have no clue to this day why I suddenly became a target, but you tell me I have no reason to mistrust the government. Oh, and when I asked the officer (the one who stripped the license plate off my van) why he pulled me over, I was not breaking the law, his response was "Because we can do that now." That was 9/8/01, BEFORE any Patriot Act was supposedly in place.

Stitches SFFS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum