The 2nd American Revolution Begins

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You.

3 posters

Go down

Thank You.  Empty Thank You.

Post by SHIELD #105 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Mr. Duff Horton, I am Proud and Happy to be a member of this group/organization, Thank You for having me. I must say (at least for right now) it is hard to navigate my way through this site but I guess I'll figure it out. Now, how do I get myself into a chat with other members? At any rate, I am for Freedom for this Country and fear for the way it's being lead. This current Presidential Administration ; well, speaks for it self, and needs to go for sure. If you or someone could answer my question I sure would appreciate it. For Freedom, SHIELD #105.

SHIELD #105

Back to top Go down

Thank You.  Empty Re: Thank You.

Post by Duff Horton Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 am

Thank you, We are all getting used to the forum. Its job is as a back up to the facebood group, The facebook police are hitting groups and we have a bunch of kick ass PATRIOTS, We want to keep in touch with incase SHTF. Now I think it would be great if everyone used both, The group and forum, But I know where its new and a bit hard to get used to some don't like it. I just hope everyone grows to love it.
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

https://2ndarb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Rugar Smith Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

It'll take time. It will get to the point where we are a Well-Oiled Machine, ready and Loaded with all the information we need. Smile I wish you all the best of luck. Train your body and your mine, the winner goes to the Knowledgeable and well prepared.
Daniel Rugar Smith
Daniel Rugar Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum