The 2nd American Revolution Begins

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all who have been stuck in email hell!!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to all who have been stuck in email hell!! Empty Welcome to all who have been stuck in email hell!!

Post by Gail Boise Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:15 pm

For all those who have been stuck in email hell............welcome to our new home!! Duff resurrected you from email hell and I am sure there are more of you to come. Glad you are here and rest assured that if you get stuck in email hell again, we will come save you!! Laughing

Gail Boise
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all who have been stuck in email hell!! Empty Re: Welcome to all who have been stuck in email hell!!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:18 pm

I had no trouble at all. I found the email in my spam folder and although I could not click on the link to get back, I just copied and pasted it in my browser and it worked just fine. It brought me here and told me my activation was completed.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all who have been stuck in email hell!! Empty Re: Welcome to all who have been stuck in email hell!!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Wink

Last edited by C0NNIE on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Horton Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 am

The staff is checking everyday for people who are stuck in email hell. Please check back everyday, You will be pulled from the flames. lol
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

https://2ndarb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum