The 2nd American Revolution Begins

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like thank Duff for all your hard work, you are a true American Patriot,.A leader, and most of all a brother. Thank you for everything you do. Rebel

+6
hpfr33k
Emm Jay
boz
Jonana
Duff Horton
Born Rebel
10 posters

Go down

I would like thank Duff for all your hard work, you are a true American Patriot,.A leader, and most of all a brother. Thank you for everything you do. Rebel Empty I would like thank Duff for all your hard work, you are a true American Patriot,.A leader, and most of all a brother. Thank you for everything you do. Rebel

Post by Born Rebel Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:23 am

[left]I guess I'll have to get used to this, I said what I wanted in the title.

Born Rebel

Back to top Go down

I would like thank Duff for all your hard work, you are a true American Patriot,.A leader, and most of all a brother. Thank you for everything you do. Rebel Empty Re: I would like thank Duff for all your hard work, you are a true American Patriot,.A leader, and most of all a brother. Thank you for everything you do. Rebel

Post by Duff Horton Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 am

Thank you brother, We will have everything set up to the point it will be running as well as facebook. There is a lot more to this but the facebook police cant shut this down.........
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

https://2ndarb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I would like thank Duff for all your hard work, you are a true American Patriot,.A leader, and most of all a brother. Thank you for everything you do. Rebel Empty Re: I would like thank Duff for all your hard work, you are a true American Patriot,.A leader, and most of all a brother. Thank you for everything you do. Rebel

Post by Jonana Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:52 am

I 2nd that born rebel
Jonana
Jonana

Back to top Go down

Post by boz Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:54 am

thanks duff ,, couldnt use my real name , it was allready taken , the orc is here

boz

Back to top Go down

I would like thank Duff for all your hard work, you are a true American Patriot,.A leader, and most of all a brother. Thank you for everything you do. Rebel Empty Welcome

Post by Emm Jay Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:30 am

Like a Star @ heaven Here's to my fellow American Patriots - I feel blessed to be in your company. One for all and all for one !!! Like a Star @ heaven
~Emm, as in Mariah~
Emm Jay
Emm Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by hpfr33k Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:57 am

i agree, thanks duff
hpfr33k
hpfr33k

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Horton Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:02 am

Thank you guys but its not me, It is US! ALL OF US!! This forum will take each one of us, when fb shuts down the group this will be our back up. I will be here a good bit for a while doing my best to get it running as good as I can. I THANK EACH OF YOU! Your posting and helping me is more than I ever could of asked for..
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Rosen Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:02 am

Duff we love that you are always looking out for us. I agree with what Born Rebel said 100%. Lord, I pray that you bless Duff for opening this for us.My wish is for all of the Patriots to be of one mind to get things done.Where there is a difference of opinion let there be compromise. Keep our eyes and ears open for moles and our hearts in you. Amen!
Brenda Rosen
Brenda Rosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Horton Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 am

Brenda Rosen wrote:Duff we love that you are always looking out for us. I agree with what Born Rebel said 100%. Lord, I pray that you bless Duff for opening this for us.My wish is for all of the Patriots to be of one mind to get things done.Where there is a difference of opinion let there be compromise. Keep our eyes and ears open for moles and our hearts in you. Amen!
Thank you, But its US Brenda. I am no one by myself. But with you, born, gail, and everyone else I am a PATRIOT with a very loud voice. Thank you guys, Its because of you we have a place to go to if we need it. I will be working on the forum and posting here a good bit, I hope others help. I don't want everyone to not post at the group but we can post at both till FB shuts us down.
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Boise Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 am

And of course, Duff, you know I think what you did was awesome! You have our backs, that is for sure!! alien Very Happy

Gail Boise
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Horton Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:19 am

We are FAMILY, brother and sisters in FREEDOM. Got to love that!!
Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Rupan Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Great to be here! Hope we grow as fast as the FB site.

Owen Rupan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Rugar Smith Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Without freedom we are slaves, with freedom we are wolves who sleep till those who seek to wrap up is chains appear, then we awaken and destroy them.
Daniel Rugar Smith
Daniel Rugar Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Duff Horton Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:09 am

Daniel Rugar Smith wrote:Without freedom we are slaves, with freedom we are wolves who sleep till those who seek to wrap up is chains appear, then we awaken and destroy them.

Love that!!

Duff Horton
Duff Horton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down